WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR TIME WITH US
One of the most common questions we get asked is 'What should I expect?' We have broken down our answer for the different types of photography that we offer to take the stress out of choosing your photographer.
Before the day
- We suggest locations for group and private moments.
- We help plan a timeline for your day based on our experience.
- We customise a payment plan that works with your circumstances.
- We provide a questionnaire to ensure all of your important moments are captured.
On the day
- We arrive a few minutes early to reduce stress and avoid a rush.
- We double check for any last minute changes.
- We liaise with other suppliers to help things run smoothly.
- We run interference to make sure you get time alone with each other.
FOR MORE DETAILS ON WHAT TO EXPECT, PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR MAGAZINE HERE.
Boudoir Mini Sessions
A lot of what to expect in a boudoir mini session depends on the type of mini session you have chosen. There are some expectations that are common across all of them.
- Unless you have brought along a friend, we guarantee your privacy, and it will only be you and Carol in the room, so that you can relax.
- Makeup service is provided by a qualified make up artist, using professional, cruelty free products.
- Mini sessions are often themed, and our announcements include any provided wardrobe and props.
- Carol is an expert in making you feel confident and in love with your body
- All you need to do is show up and Carol will take care of the rest.
- Our themed mini sessions all include a selected number of digital images. You can purchase as many extra images as you fall in love with.
- Mini sessions typically take less than hour including makeup.
- Our themes range from bubble-baths to burlesque, oceans to forests, fantasy to girl next door. We would love to hear from you if you have a suggestion or idea for a mini session.
- We are always here to answer any questions you may have about your session.
Love The Gown
- These sessions take place outside, so bring a jacket, and please put sunscreen on before you arrive.
- Hair and makeup is not included in these sessions.
- Your gown will only get as dirty or wet as you decide.
- We have gowns available in a variety of sizes at no charge.
- Perfect for a truly personal gift. Beautiful images, in your own home.
- There are no travel costs involved for Carol to come to you.
- We do provide some studio wardrobe. Try and have an outfit or two you really like though.
- Perfect for couples or those with small children.